|CPU||Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit, 1.5GHz|
|RAM||2GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM|
|Wireless||2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, BLE|
|USB||2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports|
|Display||4.3″ IPS wide-viewing angle, full color, touchsceen|
|Sound||Dual 5W 1.5″ drivers, 15-band hardware equalizer|
|Microphone||2-mic array with hardware accelerated noise cancelling and physical disconnect switch|
|Camera||5 megapixel (2592 x 1944, 1080p video), with physical privacy shutter|
|Power||Universal 110V – 220V wall-adapter|
|Base Operating System||Custom Pantavisor Linux with a Ubuntu based Mycroft container|
|Software||Mycroft Voice Assistant Core|
- Offline Music (requires LAN music server or USB drive with MP3 or other audio files)
- Home screen (personalization and preferences)
- Date & Time
Online Skills 2
- Streaming Music
- Q & A (ask about anything)
- Home Assistant (home automation)
- Pokémon Knowledge Base
- and already dozens more!
- Based on the 2GB Raspberry Pi 4 SBC
- Upload your public RSA key for secure shell access
- Mycroft software updates respect your local changes
- Use your own software for complete control and freedom
- Designed for Disassembly: Hardware can be disassembled and reassembled with only a screwdriver
- Open Hardware: PCB, firmware and 3D printer files available on GitHub.
- Micro-HDMI and SD card ports are operable (requires disassembly to access)
- Through-hole header for access to Raspberry Pi’s GPIO 1, 12, and 13, GND and 3.3V
- Pump up the volume: on-board audio amp provides 12W of power per channel (requires user-provided suitable speaker drivers to upgrade)
- Software updates and installing new Skills requires an internet connection.
- This functionality requires an internet connection.
- If shipping does not start by Sept 19th you may request a full refund.
- Sept 19th ship date depends on receiving 1000 orders by Jan 1st, 2022. Actual ship date will be 8 months after the 1000th unit is ordered.
- See “When will I get my Mark II?” for details.
- For international orders, shipping fees do not include VAT or import duties. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The Mark II will be manufactured in production runs of 500 units. Sale of the first two production runs will trigger the start of the production cycle. The production cycle will take eight months to produce run 1. Subsequent production runs will ship on a monthly basis.
New orders will be fulfilled on a first-ordered, first-shipped basis. However, if you’ve placed a $1 reservation for a Mark II in the past, or you backed us on Kickstarter or Indiegogo, you have until January 17th, 2022 to place your order and go to the front of the fulfillment queue.
If you have previously placed a $1 reservation, then your order placed before Jan 17th, 2022 will have priority over non-reservation orders.
Gez is the Director of Developer Relations at Mycroft. He comes from the land down under, has a strange love of crocodiles, and one day hopes to play the ukulele. If he’s not hanging out in our Community Chat and Forums, he is probably getting lost in the bush.