Don’t miss your chance to invest in Mycroft AI, the voice of the future.
To honor Pride Month – sorry we’re a little late to the party – and the many diverse, and often difficult, journeys it reflects, we’re delighted to give our logo a colorful makeover. Each of the colors of the Pride rainbow has meaning, and we’ve reflected on this at Mycroft and how we embody – our could better embody – these values in what we do, and the products and services we deliver.
- Pink – representing sex, for many this color evokes the tragedy of those who have been marginalized and terrorized during oppressive times, and we applaud the reclaiming of Pink (Pynk for any Janelle Monae fans, Kansas City represent!) by the LGBTQI community.
- Red – representing blood and life – not only the blood spilled in the struggles of the Pride community for visibility, support, and acceptance over the years; but the joy of a life lived fully and lived well.
- Orange – representing healing, and we acknowledge those in our Community experiencing the need to heal; to refill and refuel.
- Yellow – representing sunlight, and the warmth of being around those who are welcoming, accepting and embracing of difference.
- Green – representing nature, the natural world and the need to take a sustainable approach to everything we do
- Blue – representing art and creativity, and the need to imbue the rational and the logical with the abstract, the inspiring, and the ephemeral.
- Indigo – representing harmony – and a desire to see diverse orientations, attractions, races, cultures, languages, styles, and expressions join without animosity or avarice.
- Violet – representing the indefatigable, resilient and resourceful human spirit.
We also wish to acknowledge the trans- and bi- communities, who are represented through different color palettes; please know that we see you.
So how do these colors symbolize what we do?
Learn. Support. Understand. Grow.
The Mycroft Community consists of developers, makers, and technologists from around the world. We speak different languages, hold diverse and often opposed views, and have varied cultural beginnings and heritages. What we share – what we have in common – our unifying force – is the overriding desire to work towards a better open source assistant – open and available to all. Surrounding that is our open, inviting, tolerant, respectful and supporting Community – no matter what color you wear or which flag you fly.
Join us today and share in a message of awareness, tolerance, support, and acceptance of people of the entire spectrum of human existence. Give a donation to an LGBQTI organization in your area or simply share a message of love and acceptance to those around you.
Kris is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Mycroft. She helped develop and executed on the social media strategy for the Kickstarter and continues managing social media in her role as Social Media Manager at Mycroft today.